Cindy Russell – www.cindyrussell.com.au
- The more you think about something the bigger it gets
- We create our own rules around things eg. children with where they come in the race, what they have compared to their friends and reaching grades.
- Change the rules around our outcomes (learn to let go and lighten up).
- Teach our children tools to create new guidelines and prepare them for adulthood
- Imagination is key to our experiences
- Imagination comes up with the answer to satisfy the question
- Developing a strong foundation is important in our lives
- Working on self is a constant.
- Ask our children ‘how do you want to feel’?
- Notice the difference between how you feel now and how you want to feel (do the exercise and go there, now notice the difference).
- Sharing our journey with our children is very powerful. Let them see some of the things that can happen in our life and talk through the feelings, consequences and the tools and processes to improve it. When our children see this happening they also learn. Gives children confidence, empowerment and security.
- Telling children what ‘not’ to do, doesn’t work
- Every behavior has a positive intent
- Its never too late to have a fabulous childhood.
- What would your childhood have been like if you were taught to –
- Follow your instinct and intuition
- Trust yourself
- Believe in yourself
- Love yourself
- Wake up Happy
- Kids coaching programs
- Energy Readings
- ‘Be Unreal’ School program
- NLP in everyday life – online program
’10 day’ Happiness Challenge