Being honest, authentic, courageous and risking emotional exposure.
Vulnerability is the state of being open to injury, or appearing as if you are. It might be emotional, like admitting that you’re in love with someone who might only like you as a friend, or it can be literal, like the vulnerability of a soccer goal that’s unprotected by any defensive players.
- It’s okay to be yourself
- All we want in life it to belong
- Know we are worthy
- Love our self
- We are deserving
- Let go of perfectionism (it holds us back from living our life),
- Ask yourself, ‘What would I do next time?’ Make our life different and learn from the shortcomings, challenges or things that didn’t go according to plan. They are only mistakes if we do not learn from them.
- Treat Self kindly
- Let self be seen
- Just be grateful
- We need to be able to ask for help or say ‘I made a mistake’
- People connect more with those who show their weaknesses
- Vulnerability is about uncertainty, risk and emotional exposure. Its about showing up and being seen