The Age of Happiness
The Zimmers – Grace Cook
Grace Cook 9- – 3 Rules of Happiness
- There is no need to whine and complain about the problems of life or age. There is no sense in it. You need to get up and do something.
- I forgive everything. I don’t know why there is a need to be angry at anyone. Listen to people. Just listen and try to understand what they are talking about.
- Life whatever you shape it to be. Be happy – that’s the most important.
Keep on Smiling
“Never let an old person sneak into your body” Wayne Dyer
“You are never too old to do anything your body will allow” – Barbara Sheer
“It’s never too late to be ‘who you might’ have been” – Mark Twain
“Frequently remembering we will die, will increase the quality of our lives” – Buster Benson (creator of 750words.com)
“When your glimpse your own mortality you grow up real fast” – Peter O’Connor
- Life is about possibility
- It’s very important to have an interest, doesn’t matter what it is, just as long as it’s interesting and stimulating and/or creative for us, (it’s not about anybody else),
- Keep up the curiosity, ‘Oh the places curiosity will take us and oh what we will learn and discover is anyone’s guess and this is what makes it exciting.
- Movement is IMPERATIVE – do balancing exercises or juggle. It supports the left side of our brain and helps with memory. Ride a bike, stand on one leg, hula hoop, bounce from one rock to another ……. as if we were children!
- see video clip for more information.
- Start a course, any kind of course, florist, photography, cooking, do a uni degree – anything if this is what you want to do