Definition of the word Flexibility……
Quality of bending easily without breaking,
The ability to be easily modified,
Willingness to change or compromise.
- Psychological flexibility enables you to engage more easily,
- Letting go of attachment – diversifying from the plan,
- Be aware of what is happening to create your ‘LIFE’.
- Be conscious – Being present will enable you to engage in life
- What are you controlling in your life?
- Be adaptable
- Listening with the intent to reply – CHANGE THIS.
- Are you listening with the Intent to reply?
- Get a good psychological range of motion….
- Learn something new…….and put it into motion,
- Do something differently – do this often (creates a shift in behaviour),
- Do something different!
- Be willing to be wrong
- Don’t take yourself so seriously
- Go with the flow
- Flexibility is a conscious choice
- Know this….whatever is happening is happening for a reason, be with it, relax into it
- The definition of ‘Insanity’ is wanting to change ‘What Is’
- Expand the ‘comfort zone’ – check out this great resource to assist you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8tHIi5ebEM
- Ask yourself – What is the worst thing that will happen? and sit with the answer before making the next move.
Look at what FEAR stands for – let it go. False – Evidence – Appearing – Real